• Register an account providing your name, phone number, birth date, and email address.
  • Browse our online menu.
  • Assemble your order into your cart.
  • Submit your order.
  • Once the order is submitted we will fill it within 10-15 minutes.
  •  Wait for the confirmation that your order is assembled
  • Head on down, provide photo ID, and pay for your order.
  • Return to your home to enjoy your cannabis.


By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of 21 and are in the geographic boundaries of the state of Oregon.

Cannabis products may not be shipped or taken outside of the state of Oregon.

Registering to use Ascend’s ‘Order Ahead’ service you must provide a valid phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, and legal name.

This information is private and available only to our staff in-store so that we may provide the service. See our Privacy Policy below

These products are not to be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).

By agreeing to these terms of use you are agreeing to not utilize the ‘Order Ahead’ service for purpose of providing minors with cannabis.

The Order Ahead account holder must present valid Federal or State issued photo ID before being able to purchase. Only the account owner placing the order may pick-up the order unless otherwise specified.

Customers may not purchase over the OLCC daily limited purchase of cannabis products.

Once a customer has placed an order customers have the remainder of the business day to pick-up and purchase the order before the items go back into available stock.

Sometimes an item may show erroneously as in stock or at an incorrect price point. If this happens we will work to offer the customer a similar product they may purchase instead and/or the price total may differ when arriving at the store.

Consumption Under Oregon Law

Q. Can a landlord tell tenants not to grow recreational marijuana or smoke in rental units?
A. Chapter 475B does not affect existing landlord/tenant laws.

Q:  What if an employer requires drug testing?
A:  Chapter 475B does not affect existing employment law. Employers who require drug testing can continue to do so.

Q:  Can I smoke marijuana in a bar/restaurant?
A:  No. Marijuana cannot be smoked or used in a public place. The OLCC considers any establishment with a state liquor license to be public, including patios or decks set aside for smokers. Allowing marijuana use may put an establishment’s liquor license in jeopardy. In addition, smoking and vaping in most businesses is limited by the Indoor Clean Air Act.

Q:  What is the definition of a public place?
A:   Chapter 475B defines a public place as “a place to which the general public has access and includes, but is not limited to, hallways, lobbies, and other parts of apartment houses and hotels not constituting rooms or apartments designed for actual residence, and highways, streets, schools, places of amusement, parks, playgrounds and premises used in connection with public passenger transportation.” 

Q:  Who can smoke recreational marijuana? What is the minimum age?
A:  As of July 1, 2015, anyone at least 21 years of age can consume recreational marijuana in Oregon. Marijuana use or possession of recreational marijuana by anyone under 21 years of age is illegal. That includes home consumption.

Q:  Can Oregon recreational marijuana be taken to the state of Washington or California where it is also legal?
A:   No. Taking marijuana across state lines is a federal offense.

Q:  Can I get a DUII while under the influence of marijuana?
A:   Yes. Current laws for DUII have not changed. Driving under the influence of intoxicants (DUII) refers to operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated or drugged, including impairment from the use of marijuana. In addition, Chapter 475B requires OLCC to examine, research and present a report to the Legislature on driving under the influence of marijuana. The OLCC will do this in conjunction with the Department of Justice Criminal Investigation Division and Oregon State Police.

Q:  Can I lose my job for using marijuana?
A:   That depends on who you work for and what your employer says about the use of marijuana by employees. Passage of Chapter 475B does not change existing employment law in Oregon.

Purchasable Limits

A customer cannot purchase more than the following amounts at any one time or within one day:

  • Two ounces of usable marijuana flower if a recreational consumer;
  • 16 ounces of a cannabinoid product in solid form;
  • 72 ounces of a cannabinoid product in liquid form;
  • Five grams of cannabinoid extracts or concentrates, whether sold alone or contained in an inhalant delivery system;
  • Four immature marijuana plants; and Ten marijuana seeds.


Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Opened edibles, flower, tinctures, extracts and topicals are not returnable or exchangeable.

To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.

Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.

There are certain situations where only partial credits are granted. We reserve the right to decide what qualifies for a partial credit and what that credit may be.

Returns (if applicable)
Bring your product in to be inspected so that we can confirm the issue and resolve it.
If you are approved, then your return or credit will be processed or noted in our systems.